Get The Answers You Need To Plan Your Cape Cod Trip
To help with planning your stay at the Sandwich Lodge, please find answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
ALL CASH PAYING GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A $250 SECURITY DEPOSIT & A COPY OF CAR REGISTRATION.
- Check-in age is 21. The registered guest name MUST be 21.
- A valid ID (Drivers License) is required for check-in as well as a Credit/Debit card.
- Cash paying guests (no reservations) must provide a $250 Security Deposit - either cash or a hold on a Credit/Debit card
- The price is based on 2 adults. Children 17 and under are free in existing beds.
- Extra adults are $15.00 plus tax, per night, per person.
- Cots and cribs are $10.00 plus tax, per night, each.
- Pets are $20.00 per pet, per night and welcomed only in our Standard Rooms. Pets NOT allowed in interior rooms and suites.
- Cancellation & Change Policy: Friday prior to Memorial Day through Columbus Day, Cancellation or changes after 3 PM within 7 days of arrival will forfeit the 1-night deposit. Day after Columbus Day to Thursday prior to Memorial Day, Cancellation or changes after 3 PM within 3 days of arrival will forfeit the 1-night deposit.
- Check-In Time 3 PM Check-Out Time 11 AM. Early Check-In should be prearranged. It is $10 for any time between Noon and 3 PM. Once the request is added the fee will be non-refundable.
- Indoor pool hours are 9 AM to 10 PM daily. Seasonal outdoor pool hours are 9 AM to dusk. Pool towels available in the pool area.
- Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, asst. cereals, fruit, bagels (plain & wheat), pastries, toast (plain & wheat), muffins, Juices (3 flavors) and milk.
- Coffee and Tea are available in the Breakfast Room 24 hours a day. There are no coffee makers in the rooms nor are they available.
- We do not have an elevator. If you are in need of a first-floor room, please call as soon as possible 508-888-2275 x 0.
- We do not have a Shuttle Service available. We suggest you use Uber or Lyft.
- The Steam Ship Authority Ferry is 23 miles away. It is approximately 25-35 minutes' drive. Call the Steamship Authority for directions as to parking if you are not taking your vehicle.
- Reservation/Reception Desk is Staffed 24 Hours for your convenience – your reservation is guaranteed and you may check-in at any time after 3 PM. Please call if you will be extremely late.
- Grocery, Pharmacy and Liquor stores located across the street from The Lodge.
- Ice and vending machines located near the lobby area.
- Guest laundry on site. $2.50 per wash & $2.00 per dryer. Detergent provided. Quarters available at Front Desk.
- We do not have ATM machines at the Lodge however available across the street.
- All rooms are equipped with mini-fridge, microwave, hairdryer, iron and ironing boards.
- The Lodge is open year-round.